11.26.2008

Ah, the power of...um...


So I'm sitting in the library at school and realizing that I waste entirely too much time reading.

Go figure.
Us smarties like to read and read and read and think and think and think and then we never get anything done!

Well, the GOOD news is, I'll be getting ym cd's printed, finished, and ready to sell really soon. So wish me luck on THAT.

I don't really know what to write about, but I want to write. I think I'll check the headlines.



Some *head*line.
Haha, that was definitely a pun, intended.

Well anyways...Thoughts about that video right up there:
Who on earth would spend enough time to make that?! Those were jsut blocks, meaning that they'd have to do it all on photoshop or something similar, adding in the pictures, etc. Wow. I do NOT have enough time to even take all those pictures, let alone make a friggin' awesome video out of them. I don't think I even know that many people.

I don't have the time, and yet I'm writing this blog.....
Well now that I've COMPLETELY proved myself wrong...I'll be returning to my homework.

Loves.
~E

No comments: