12.04.2006

Really Rough Draft

The Latest
a REALLY Rough Draft of a song Im writing

I open my mouth to sing,
and you can see right through me.
I open my eyes to see,
And Im invisible
I look around me to take in my surroundings
And I disapear
And then the words begin...

I'm praying for change
And I'm praying for a chance
I wanna see the world go round.
I wanna watch it all go down.
I wish you were here,
and I wish you werent
But most of all,
I'm trying not to drown

Im praying for you,
And Im praying for me,
I wanna hear you say my name,
I wanna see you feel my shame
I wanna hear your reasons
for leaving me the short rope
I need to hear your voice
to give me just a little bit of hope.

Cuz I need a chance to show you
I need to get to know you
My feelings show but
You'll never know
How much I care

Cus Im praying for understanding
and Im praying for you to hand me
a clue
I wanna know your near me
I wanna know what you need
I wanna know you

My feelings show,
But you'll never know
How much I care

No comments: